Doing Businesses The Right Way

How To Buy Pink Diamonds

White diamonds are no longer bought by a number of wealthy people. The view of such individuals is that white diamonds are average. Most rich people instead choose to go for certain kinds of diamonds that are highly valuable and rare. Pink diamonds are the rarest and most valuable, among other varieties of colored diamonds. On average pink diamonds cost 20 times more than the cost of white diamonds. Due to this, plenty of people are purchasing pink diamonds as investment instruments. In normal circumstances, pink diamonds can appreciate by 50% or more in 3 years. This is a major reason why the wealthy use them as investment instruments. The good thing is any person can invest in these rare metals. You can invest in these minerals even if you are not wealthy

Pink Diamonds are Rare Because of This Reason

Due to a number of reasons, pink diamonds are very rare. You can only find 1 pink diamond in every 10,000 mined. The pink color in diamonds is still a mystery as scientists are yet to find the cause. 90 percent of pink diamonds in addition come from a site in Australia. The location is called Argyle Pink Diamond site and is situated in Western Australia in the City of Perth. Production of diamonds in this location started in 1983 and will end in 2020. The remaining 10 percent of pink diamonds can be found in countries such as India,Brazil, South Africa and Indonesia. The US is the biggest buyer of pink diamonds followed by Japan and India.
3 Jewelry Tips from Someone With Experience

When Purchasing Pink Diamonds Consider the Following Tips
Where To Start with Diamonds and More

White diamonds are generally judged on color, clarity, carat weight and cut. On the other hand, pink diamonds are judged using a different criteria. In this case the darkest shades fetch the highest prices. In the end, one should go for pink diamonds that’s motivating. Aside from color saturation, it also important to consider your budget when buying pink diamonds. If you have more money, then you can go for the most expensive pink diamond. Pink diamonds that have a darker hue are the most expensive. The decision to go with lighter or darker shade depends on your budget. Other qualities that determine the quality of pink diamonds include hue, brightness and intensity.

Origin

With 90 percent of pink diamonds coming from one site in Australia, it is safe to say that most of the diamonds being sold are legit. However, you should inquire about the origin of each and every piece of diamonds you buy. Being aware of the origin of diamonds helps you avoid diamonds bought from violent areas. For instance, you shouldn’t buy diamond originating from Sierra Leone. Last but not least you can purchase pink diamond from a select jewelry retailers. In addition, pink diamonds can be bought from the internet.